Already one of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL1 1-person tent just got better. Redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
- NEW awning-style vestibule with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features one door and one vestibule
- NEW 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics.
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately.
- Compatible with Copper Spur HV UL1 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
- Fast-fly setup available with footprint.
||2lb 2oz / 964 g
||2lb 6oz / 1.08kg
|Fast Fly Weight
||1lb 10oz / 737g
||17.5" x 5.5" / 44 x 14cm
||20 ft² / 1.9 m²
||38" / 97cm
||9 ft² / 0.8 m²
||4oz / 113g
|Number of Seasons
|Number of Doors