In partnership with The Landmark Project, we are pleased to offer a limited-edition collection of sandals, accessories, and apparel celebrating 75 years of Smokey Bear, an iconic mascot for the US Forest Service. Through climate change and extreme weather events, wildfires continue to threaten communities and public lands across the country.
Streamlined and dependable since 1989, our Classic series is comprised of only 8 component parts, making for the simple, timeless sandal design that made our name. Every pair comes standard with adjustable straps that custom-fits to your foot plus our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT™ PU footbed for all-day comfort and support. Now featuring ChacoGrip™ rubber for our best performing Classic outsole to date. Experience our Classic Sandal like never before. Assembled in the USA.
- Limited edition polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Assembled in the USA
- LUVSEAT™ PU midsole
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
- 3.5mm lug depth