This could just be your kid’s favorite sock. Which is great, because the Merino Wool knit is meant to last for … well, life. This kids’ hike sock runs a light profile and has a little extra cushion running above the achilles for all-day comfort. At some point you might as well overlook that they’re outside without shoes on.
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles.