Big enough for sunup to sundown adventures, the generously sized Zulu 40 is light and agile thanks to the FreeFloat dynamic suspension. Paired with the adjustable torso length, the comfort of the FreeFloat suspension is unmatched.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Top zippered pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip, and internal zippered security pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.