The original Bean Boot, handcrafted in Maine since 1912 – in sizes just for kids. Footbed is lined with insulation to keep their toes toasty.
Our children's duck boots feature the same impeccable construction as our adult styles, combining the waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the comfort of full-grain leather. Made right here in Maine by expert craftspeople who treat each pair like it was made for their own kids.
- Insulation in footbed helps keep feet warm and dry.
- Full-grain leather upper and rubber chain-link tread.
- Moisture-wicking liner.
- Proven to shed rain and snow.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers the stability and comfort kids need.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.