A warm, versatile, waterproof and breathable insulated jacket made for everyday warmth and travel. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent coating) finish; insulated with 100-g (hood: 80-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with a skin-friendly zipper-garage chin guard; the collar is lined with microfleece for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands; internal zippered security pocket holds your valuables
- Designed with articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and keeps cold weather outside; hip length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,004 g (35.4 oz)