Blending minimalism with unconditional performance, our R1® midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. The Polartec® Power Grid® fabric—made exclusively for Patagonia—features a high/low interior grid recycled polyester/spandex blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. Lightweight and soft on the skin, the R1 Crew has a technical fit that accommodates underlayers yet can be worn as a stand-alone top when conditions permit; it compresses down to practically nothing in your pack. Details include a low-profile crewneck to reduce bulk when layering, simple cuffs with an ultrasoft binding for wrist comfort, raglan sleeves to allow mobility and provide comfort under pack straps, a hem slit for athletic motion and a drop-tail design that stays tucked into a harness. With HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves provide mobility and comfort under pack straps
- Low-profile crewneck leaves minimal bulk when layering
- Hem slit and drop tail stay tucked into harness
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 258 g (9.1 oz)