Three-season warmth in a lightweight package
At four inches thick, the Ether Light XT Insulated Mat brings Air Sprung Cell comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping pads. Using two types of insulation for three-season warmth, this sleeping pad is lightweight and quieter than a traditional air pad. The XT Air-Sprung Cells are constructed using loops of strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience. The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.2 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- At four inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells provides a plush sleeping experience.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.
||Rec. Reg Wide
||72 in x 21.5 in
||72 in x 25 in
||4.5 x 9.5 in
||4.5 x 11 in
|Stuff/ Pump Sack Weight