Western Mountaineering gave the MegaLite Sleeping Bag a roomy cut for those who want an ultralight bag without the coffin-like feeling. This down bag features insanely lightweight 850-fill goose down and will lull you to sleep on your warm summer backpacking trips and multi-day bike excursions. The bag's continuous baffle system let you sweep the down to the top or bottom of the bag to suit the night's temps, and the full-length draft tube keeps the chills from sneaking in.
- Ultra-premium, 850-fill down insulation to retain your body’s warmth and maintain a super-high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra breathable, packable, high-thread-count ExtremeLite shell fabric encases the insulation without adding unnecessary weight
- Water-resistant coating protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, and spin drift
- Continuous baffle system ensures unimpeded loft and and zero cold spots
- Slightly wider shoulder and waist circumferences ensure a comfortable night sleep
- Full-length, #5 YKK coil zipper stands up to years of use
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA