Designed as a smaller version of our iconic Black Hole® MLC® and built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate, this travel-savvy, soft-sided 26-liter backpack converts to a duffel or a shoulder bag with plenty of room to keep you moving. Meets strict carry-on requirements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate; designed for shorter trips or regional aircraft with tighter carry-on requirements
- Large main compartment with two interior organization pockets; pack volume is 26 liters
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 16" laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag or a duffel, and all straps tuck away when not in use; padded, stowable hip belt takes weight off the shoulders in backpack mode and doubles as the shoulder strap in briefcase mode
- External lash points and compression straps accommodate even more gear and can be used for other carrying configurations
- Wide webbing loop on the back panel acts as a haul handle or can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor