Our classic Black Hole® MLC® bag is a burly, soft-sided 45-liter suitcase with enough room for world travel and convertible backpack straps for comfy load carrying, and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing and coated with a 100% recycled TPU laminate. Meets most carry-on requirements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate; based on the maximum carry-on size of most airline carriers, and free of wheels or handles that might get in the way once you're out of the airport
- Large main compartment with two interior organization pockets and one drop-in top pocket for smaller items; volume is 45 liters
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 19" laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag/cross-body bag or a duffel/briefcase; shoulder straps and padded hip-belt strap take weight off shoulders when used as backpack; all straps tuck away when not in use; external lash points add the ability to accommodate more gear
- Padded, stowable hip belt doubles as the shoulder strap. Change carrying style by pulling the hip belt out of the pass-through panel and attach it to the buckles near the long end grab-handle
- Wide webbing loop on the back panel acts as a haul handle or can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor