Warm, windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Fitz Roy Trout Hoody has a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining, and is insulated with light, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) manufacturing technology. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to shed light moisture
- 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth and stays warm when wet, and it's made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) manufacturing technology, which reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on the side panels stabilizes the insulation and uses durable stitching for abrasion resistance
- Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; an internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Center-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Lucky Fitz Roy Trout logo on the left chest may increase on-the-water success; drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 363 g (12.8 oz)