The Ahnya Pants are made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers, so they won't bag out. Inseam is 27". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made with 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece; cuffs are 53% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit
- Elastic knit waistband for a range of comfortable fits; wide rib-knit cuffs at the ankles
- Two front drop-in pockets and two back pockets
- Inseam is 27"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Regular fit