The Nano-Air® Light Vest was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop mountain activities, so you’re never slowed down by having to change layers. Stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric offer mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture; the microtexture keeps fabric from sticking to the skin for versatile comfort
- 40-gram FullRange® 100% polyester (93% recycled) insulation delivers outstanding warmth, mechanical stretch and air permeability (35 CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting combined with stretchy fabric and insulation provide an exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low profile and low bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or a pack; vest self-stuffs into the left-chest pocket
- Cleanly finished armholes and hem are low bulk and keep things simple
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 170 g (6 oz)