Large enough to fit 2 people and gear, the SOL Emergency Tent is weatherproof, lightweight and heat-reflective. It includes a stuff sack with tinder cord and a survival whistle.
- Versatile backup shelter is made with all-weather, heat-reflective material and fits in a pack pocket
- Metalized polyethylene material is waterproof and windproof
- Assembles easily with 6 grommeted corners and 30 ft. of 325 paracord (not included) to rig it up to rocks or trees
- Compact tent weighs 9.5 oz. when packed in the stuff sack with paracord (not included) and fits in the palm of your hand
- Stuff sack includes an attached rescue whistle and a tinder cord drawcord that doubles as a fire starter when the inner cotton core is ignited
- Can be used as a tent, a sleeping bag, an emergency blanket, a ground cloth or a tarp